Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed October 3, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee Congressman John Tanner's bipartisan bill requiring Congressional reports on redeployment planning was approved by the US House of Representatives Tuesday by a vote of 377 to 46.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.