Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed October 3, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee Congressman John Tanner's bipartisan bill requiring Congressional reports on redeployment planning was approved by the US House of Representatives Tuesday by a vote of 377 to 46.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.