Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri February 20, 2009
Bill Call on Debris Removal and FEMA
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Now that emergency work related to the ice storms of last January has winded down, the process of debris removal in the effected areas and the financing of that work has expanded. Bill Call is the Calloway County Director of Emergency Management, and Todd Hatton asked him to show me the big picture of the longer-range consequences of the January ice storm.