Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Fri February 20, 2009
Bill Call on Debris Removal and FEMA
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Now that emergency work related to the ice storms of last January has winded down, the process of debris removal in the effected areas and the financing of that work has expanded. Bill Call is the Calloway County Director of Emergency Management, and Todd Hatton asked him to show me the big picture of the longer-range consequences of the January ice storm.