Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed June 12, 2013
Big Rivers Public Meeting Rescheduled
The Kentucky Public Service Commission videoconference call in Paducah over the proposed twenty percent rate increase for Big Rivers Electric Corp. has been rescheduled.
The call, which would have coincided with similar meetings in Henderson and Owensboro, was slated for Thursday. To avoid conflict with a Jackson Purchase Energy meeting, the Paducah session will be held June 18 instead.
Meeting times and locations:
Tuesday, June 18 at 5:30 p.m. CDT
Crounse Hall, Room 228
West Kentucky Community and Technical College
4810 Alben Barkley Dr.
Thursday, June 13 at 1 p.m. CDT
South Middle School Auditorium
800 South Alves St.
Thursday, June 13 at 5:30 p.m. CDT
Advanced Technology Center, Room 107
Owensboro Community & Technical College
4800 New Hartford Dr.
Thursday, June 13 at 6:30 p.m. EDT
Meade County High School Auditorium
938 Old State Rd.