Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon June 15, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – A bicycle accident yesterday killed a Trigg County boy. Ten-year-old Keegan Mangel lost control of his bicycle and swerved into the oncoming lane. The pickup truck driver, Michael Oakley was unable to avoid Mangel and the two struck head on. The Trigg County Coroner pronounced Mangel dead at the scene.