Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 15, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – A bicycle accident yesterday killed a Trigg County boy. Ten-year-old Keegan Mangel lost control of his bicycle and swerved into the oncoming lane. The pickup truck driver, Michael Oakley was unable to avoid Mangel and the two struck head on. The Trigg County Coroner pronounced Mangel dead at the scene.