Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu December 13, 2007
Between Town and Family in South Fulton, TN: A Hometown Christmas
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – From fruitcakes to lutefisk, every family's got their time honored holiday traditions. Commentator, Dr. Brian Clardy takes us to South Fulton Tennessee, and shares some of his Christmas customs between town and family.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.