Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed February 20, 2013
Betty Lingenfelter and The Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates
Betty Lingenfelter received a liver 15 years ago via the Kentucky Organ Donor program. She waited a year and a half before a liver became available. She's grateful for the time and worries everyday about others who are now waiting like she did. Today, Betty is a Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliate and a Christian County Chamber Diplomat and spoke with Kate Lochte about her work with the program on Sounds Good.