Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed February 20, 2013
Betty Lingenfelter and The Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates
Betty Lingenfelter received a liver 15 years ago via the Kentucky Organ Donor program. She waited a year and a half before a liver became available. She's grateful for the time and worries everyday about others who are now waiting like she did. Today, Betty is a Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliate and a Christian County Chamber Diplomat and spoke with Kate Lochte about her work with the program on Sounds Good.