Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed February 20, 2013
Betty Lingenfelter and The Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates
Betty Lingenfelter received a liver 15 years ago via the Kentucky Organ Donor program. She waited a year and a half before a liver became available. She's grateful for the time and worries everyday about others who are now waiting like she did. Today, Betty is a Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliate and a Christian County Chamber Diplomat and spoke with Kate Lochte about her work with the program on Sounds Good.