Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed February 20, 2013
Betty Lingenfelter and The Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates
Betty Lingenfelter received a liver 15 years ago via the Kentucky Organ Donor program. She waited a year and a half before a liver became available. She's grateful for the time and worries everyday about others who are now waiting like she did. Today, Betty is a Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliate and a Christian County Chamber Diplomat and spoke with Kate Lochte about her work with the program on Sounds Good.