Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue May 28, 2013
Beshear's Income Tax Returns Show Earnings of $252K
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and his wife have released their 2012 state and federal income tax returns showing their total income was just more than $252,000.
That includes the governor's nearly $133,000 salary from the state, plus nearly $56,000 in dividends, more than $37,000 in capital gains and more than $25,000 in Social Security benefits.
Beshear released his income tax returns on Tuesday, as he has done each year since becoming governor in 2007. The Beshears' total income grew by more than $50,000 over 2011.