Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue May 28, 2013
Beshear's Income Tax Returns Show Earnings of $252K
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and his wife have released their 2012 state and federal income tax returns showing their total income was just more than $252,000.
That includes the governor's nearly $133,000 salary from the state, plus nearly $56,000 in dividends, more than $37,000 in capital gains and more than $25,000 in Social Security benefits.
Beshear released his income tax returns on Tuesday, as he has done each year since becoming governor in 2007. The Beshears' total income grew by more than $50,000 over 2011.