Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue May 28, 2013
Beshear's Income Tax Returns Show Earnings of $252K
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and his wife have released their 2012 state and federal income tax returns showing their total income was just more than $252,000.
That includes the governor's nearly $133,000 salary from the state, plus nearly $56,000 in dividends, more than $37,000 in capital gains and more than $25,000 in Social Security benefits.
Beshear released his income tax returns on Tuesday, as he has done each year since becoming governor in 2007. The Beshears' total income grew by more than $50,000 over 2011.