Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 14, 2009
Beshear Makes Two Judicial Appointments
Paducah, KY – McCracken County Commonwealth Attorney Tim Kaltenbach has been appointed 2nd Judicial Circuit Judge for Division 1, which covers McCracken County. Governor Steve Beshear announced the appointment yesterday. Kaltenbach replaces Judge R. Jeffrey Hines, who resigned earlier this year.