Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri September 20, 2013
Beshear to Leave for European Economic Development Trip
Gov. Steve Beshear leaves for Europe tomorrow to meet with overseas businesses interested in starting operations in Kentucky.
Beshear will showcase the commonwealth’s advantages in Germany, Spain and Austria and meet with European companies already established in Kentucky. European businesses employ nearly 26,000 Kentuckians. Twenty percent of new jobs announced last year in the commonwealth were from foreign-owned companies, including those coming to Fulton with Kayser Automotive Systems.
Beshear returns from the trip Oct. 1.