Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 11, 2008
Beshear Helps Break Ground
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear was in Madisonville today to help break ground on the city's South Main Interceptor Project. The new newer system will provide sewage service to over 650 underserved households. Development funding comes from local and state resources.