Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu December 11, 2008
Beshear Helps Break Ground
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear was in Madisonville today to help break ground on the city's South Main Interceptor Project. The new newer system will provide sewage service to over 650 underserved households. Development funding comes from local and state resources.