Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu December 11, 2008
Beshear Helps Break Ground
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear was in Madisonville today to help break ground on the city's South Main Interceptor Project. The new newer system will provide sewage service to over 650 underserved households. Development funding comes from local and state resources.