Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu December 11, 2008
Beshear Helps Break Ground
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear was in Madisonville today to help break ground on the city's South Main Interceptor Project. The new newer system will provide sewage service to over 650 underserved households. Development funding comes from local and state resources.