Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri November 9, 2012
Beer Comes to Princeton
Princeton’s Heaton's Marathon convenience store received its first shipment of beer today making it the first local business to sell alcohol since city residents voted to allow such sales August 7th. Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says Heaton’s was the first local business to apply for a license after the vote.
The gas station received its state malt beverage retail license Wednesday and its local license Thursday.