Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri November 9, 2012
Beer Comes to Princeton
Princeton’s Heaton's Marathon convenience store received its first shipment of beer today making it the first local business to sell alcohol since city residents voted to allow such sales August 7th. Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says Heaton’s was the first local business to apply for a license after the vote.
The gas station received its state malt beverage retail license Wednesday and its local license Thursday.