Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 9, 2012
Beer Comes to Princeton
Princeton’s Heaton's Marathon convenience store received its first shipment of beer today making it the first local business to sell alcohol since city residents voted to allow such sales August 7th. Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says Heaton’s was the first local business to apply for a license after the vote.
The gas station received its state malt beverage retail license Wednesday and its local license Thursday.