Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri November 9, 2012
Beer Comes to Princeton
Princeton’s Heaton's Marathon convenience store received its first shipment of beer today making it the first local business to sell alcohol since city residents voted to allow such sales August 7th. Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says Heaton’s was the first local business to apply for a license after the vote.
The gas station received its state malt beverage retail license Wednesday and its local license Thursday.