Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri November 9, 2012
Beer Comes to Princeton
Princeton’s Heaton's Marathon convenience store received its first shipment of beer today making it the first local business to sell alcohol since city residents voted to allow such sales August 7th. Alcohol Beverage Control Administrator Brent Thompson says Heaton’s was the first local business to apply for a license after the vote.
The gas station received its state malt beverage retail license Wednesday and its local license Thursday.