Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon December 2, 2013
Bartleman to Run for McCracken County Commissioner
Longtime Paducah Sun political reporter Bill Bartleman says he plans to run for McCracken County commissioner in next year’s election.
He says he’ll file at the end of the year for the first district seat currently held by Ronnie Freeman.
Bartleman is the chief of staff at Mayfield’s Mid-Continent University.