Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Wed August 8, 2012
Barlow Accepts Plea Deal, Awaits Sentencing
A former South Marshall Middle School Principal could serve up to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to three charges stemming from an attack on a former girlfriend. Kent Barlow pled guilty to wanton endangerment, assault and unlawful imprisonment yesterday in a Marshall County Court. Barlow will be eligible for parole after two years. Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has set the sentencing hearing for August 31st.