Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Wed August 8, 2012
Barlow Accepts Plea Deal, Awaits Sentencing
A former South Marshall Middle School Principal could serve up to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to three charges stemming from an attack on a former girlfriend. Kent Barlow pled guilty to wanton endangerment, assault and unlawful imprisonment yesterday in a Marshall County Court. Barlow will be eligible for parole after two years. Circuit Judge Dennis Foust has set the sentencing hearing for August 31st.