Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon March 8, 2010
Barkley Sees Passenger Increase After Service Change
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Passenger counts at Barkley Regional Airport continue to increase following a jet service change last month. Spokesperson Jackie Jones says 754 passengers used SkyWest service to Chicago between February 11 and the end of the month. So far in the first five days of March, the numbers are up to 250. Jones expects to see spikes in passenger numbers during spring break and Paducah's annual quilt show.