Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 3, 2013
Baptist Health Hosts Forum on Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
Baptist Health Paducah hosts a forum about new National Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines and their impact on Kentucky. We learn more about the forum, which is this Friday (December 6), from Jamie Smith of the Kentucky Cancer Program. See more at westernbaptist.com.