Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon July 14, 2014
Baptist Health Announces New Urgent Care Clinic in Muhlenberg Co.
Medical services are expanding in Muhlenberg County as the Powderly Clinic receives an upgrade in services and equipment from its owner Baptist Health.
The walk-in clinic at Powderly will soon be a Baptist Health Urgent Care Center, employing three new physicians. Powderly will also receive $1.25 million in new equipment, including digital mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, lab upgrades and more.
Urgent care patients will have full access to all of Powderly’s services, including CT scans and physical therapy.
In a statement, Baptist Health CEO Steve Hanson said these initiatives are part of an overall effort to provide more convenient and preventative services.