Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 14, 2014
Baptist Health Announces New Urgent Care Clinic in Muhlenberg Co.
Medical services are expanding in Muhlenberg County as the Powderly Clinic receives an upgrade in services and equipment from its owner Baptist Health.
The walk-in clinic at Powderly will soon be a Baptist Health Urgent Care Center, employing three new physicians. Powderly will also receive $1.25 million in new equipment, including digital mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, lab upgrades and more.
Urgent care patients will have full access to all of Powderly’s services, including CT scans and physical therapy.
In a statement, Baptist Health CEO Steve Hanson said these initiatives are part of an overall effort to provide more convenient and preventative services.