Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 14, 2014
Baptist Health Announces New Urgent Care Clinic in Muhlenberg Co.
Medical services are expanding in Muhlenberg County as the Powderly Clinic receives an upgrade in services and equipment from its owner Baptist Health.
The walk-in clinic at Powderly will soon be a Baptist Health Urgent Care Center, employing three new physicians. Powderly will also receive $1.25 million in new equipment, including digital mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, lab upgrades and more.
Urgent care patients will have full access to all of Powderly’s services, including CT scans and physical therapy.
In a statement, Baptist Health CEO Steve Hanson said these initiatives are part of an overall effort to provide more convenient and preventative services.