Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon July 14, 2014
Baptist Health Announces New Urgent Care Clinic in Muhlenberg Co.
Medical services are expanding in Muhlenberg County as the Powderly Clinic receives an upgrade in services and equipment from its owner Baptist Health.
The walk-in clinic at Powderly will soon be a Baptist Health Urgent Care Center, employing three new physicians. Powderly will also receive $1.25 million in new equipment, including digital mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, lab upgrades and more.
Urgent care patients will have full access to all of Powderly’s services, including CT scans and physical therapy.
In a statement, Baptist Health CEO Steve Hanson said these initiatives are part of an overall effort to provide more convenient and preventative services.