Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon July 14, 2014
Baptist Health Announces New Urgent Care Clinic in Muhlenberg Co.
Medical services are expanding in Muhlenberg County as the Powderly Clinic receives an upgrade in services and equipment from its owner Baptist Health.
The walk-in clinic at Powderly will soon be a Baptist Health Urgent Care Center, employing three new physicians. Powderly will also receive $1.25 million in new equipment, including digital mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, lab upgrades and more.
Urgent care patients will have full access to all of Powderly’s services, including CT scans and physical therapy.
In a statement, Baptist Health CEO Steve Hanson said these initiatives are part of an overall effort to provide more convenient and preventative services.