Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 9, 2009
Bank Robbery Investigation Continues in Kevil
By Casey Northcutt
Kevil, KY – The investigation continues into yesterday's Kevil Bank Robbery in Kevil, KY. Kentucky State Police report that a white male entered the bank displaying a semiautomatic handgun and demanded the money from the teller's register. After acquiring an undisclosed amount of money from the teller, the suspect left the bank and ran down Wyatt Street. A police canine tracked him a quarter of a mile down the road where officials believe the suspect was picked up by the accomplice who dropped him off at the bank. The accomplice was driving a red Dodge pick-up truck. No one was injured during the robbery, and state police are working with the FBI on the investigation.