Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed February 3, 2010
Bank Robbery Arrest
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Tulsa, Oklahoma – A second man has been arrested in connection with a Paducah U.S. Bank robbery. Tulsa, Oklahoma authorities arrested 48-year-old Jeffrey Lahmann Monday. Lahmann is also charged with first degree robbery in a Tulsa hotel. Lahmann was first recognized with 39-year-old Anthony J. Kendrick in the January 19th bank robbery. Lahmann is housed in the McCracken County Regional Jail.