Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue July 10, 2007
Ballard Road Funds
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Frankfort opened up the state check book this morning and gave Ballard County nearly 800 thousand dollars, mostly for road work.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the Ballad road funds.