Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri May 11, 2012
Ballard-Carlisle Library Opens with Support from Ballard County Fiscal Court
After several years of planning, Ballard and Carlisle County residents will have access to their own library. The Ballard-Carlisle Library has opened with funds supplied by the Ballard Fiscal Court. WKMS’s Shelly Baskin spoke with Librarian Sonya Mainord about the services the new library will provide for patrons.
The Ballard-Carlisle Library will be open Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 4. Bookmobile service will continue in the region.