Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Nearly a Year After Kentucky Legislature's OK, Cannabidiol is Still Unavailable
Fri May 11, 2012
Ballard-Carlisle Library Opens with Support from Ballard County Fiscal Court
After several years of planning, Ballard and Carlisle County residents will have access to their own library. The Ballard-Carlisle Library has opened with funds supplied by the Ballard Fiscal Court. WKMS’s Shelly Baskin spoke with Librarian Sonya Mainord about the services the new library will provide for patrons.
The Ballard-Carlisle Library will be open Thursdays and Fridays from 9 to 4. Bookmobile service will continue in the region.