Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 29, 2009
Available Stimulus for Farmer's Energy Efficiency
Frankfort, KY – $850,000 in federal stimulus money is now available to Kentucky farmers for projects to improve energy efficiency. The program will provide reimbursement for a quarter of the cost for federally qualified energy saving items, up to $10,000. Energy audits, energy efficient farm building parts, energy upgrades, and efficiency training are all permissible. Farmers can apply to the program through the Governor's Office of Agricultural Policy. Only expenditures made after Oct. 15 will be eligible for reimbursement.