Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed August 22, 2012
Author and Anti-Bullying Advocate Jodee Blanco is Helping Bullies and Their Victims
After McCracken county resident Susan Guess found out her daughter Morgan was being bullied at school she and Morgan founded the Guess Anti-Bullying Foundation to help get the word out on bullying, and how to stop it. This week the Guess’s foundation is hosting anti-bullying advocate Jodee Blanco. She's author of the book “Please Stop Laughing at Me…” which details the abuse she suffered at the hands of bullies in her youth. Shelly Baskin spoke with Jodee about her campaign to reach out to victims and bullies.