Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- UPDATED: Forest Service Officials Tour Controversial LBL Management Projects with Students
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 21, 2014
August Underwriter Spotlight: Eddy Creek Marina Resort
Eddy Creek Marina It wouldn't be summer in our region without a trip to the lakes. And longtime WKMS underwriters, Eddy Creek Marina Resort, have the kind of view that makes you want to be on the water all day, and stay in a lakeside cabin by night.
But don't worry, if you want to spend a full week boating, you'll won't run out of dishes to try at Echo Charlies' Restaurant. And you'll be serenaded by local bands every Saturday evening. Local favorites the Alonzo Pennington Band play this Saturday at 6pm!
Owners Bob & Ginny Harbison like variety in their programming too, and that's why they've been underwriters for many years. Ginny says, "The local and regional news keeps me up to date. The special news documentaries like Kentucky Dam: Power for the People are what reporting is all about. WKMS makes me think and makes me smile."