Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- Paducah Receives $400k Grant for New Park
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
Thu August 21, 2014
August Underwriter Spotlight: Eddy Creek Marina Resort
Eddy Creek Marina It wouldn't be summer in our region without a trip to the lakes. And longtime WKMS underwriters, Eddy Creek Marina Resort, have the kind of view that makes you want to be on the water all day, and stay in a lakeside cabin by night.
But don't worry, if you want to spend a full week boating, you'll won't run out of dishes to try at Echo Charlies' Restaurant. And you'll be serenaded by local bands every Saturday evening. Local favorites the Alonzo Pennington Band play this Saturday at 6pm!
Owners Bob & Ginny Harbison like variety in their programming too, and that's why they've been underwriters for many years. Ginny says, "The local and regional news keeps me up to date. The special news documentaries like Kentucky Dam: Power for the People are what reporting is all about. WKMS makes me think and makes me smile."