Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Mon April 23, 2007
Audiobook Review - "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
By Leslie Fine
Murray, KY – In Hemingway's 1952 classic, the weary determination of the old man to bring in a big fish is perfectly captured by narrator Donald Sutherland. He effortlessly gives listeners the cadence and intonation of the Cuban fisherman.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.