Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon April 23, 2007
Audiobook Review - "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
By Leslie Fine
Murray, KY – In Hemingway's 1952 classic, the weary determination of the old man to bring in a big fish is perfectly captured by narrator Donald Sutherland. He effortlessly gives listeners the cadence and intonation of the Cuban fisherman.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.