Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon April 23, 2007
Audiobook Review - "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
By Leslie Fine
Murray, KY – In Hemingway's 1952 classic, the weary determination of the old man to bring in a big fish is perfectly captured by narrator Donald Sutherland. He effortlessly gives listeners the cadence and intonation of the Cuban fisherman.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.