Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon April 23, 2007
Audiobook Review - "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
By Leslie Fine
Murray, KY – In Hemingway's 1952 classic, the weary determination of the old man to bring in a big fish is perfectly captured by narrator Donald Sutherland. He effortlessly gives listeners the cadence and intonation of the Cuban fisherman.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.