Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon April 23, 2007
Audiobook Review - "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway
By Leslie Fine
Murray, KY – In Hemingway's 1952 classic, the weary determination of the old man to bring in a big fish is perfectly captured by narrator Donald Sutherland. He effortlessly gives listeners the cadence and intonation of the Cuban fisherman.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.