Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue May 1, 2007
Audiobook Review - "Heat" by Mike Lupica
By Bob Grundfest
Murray, KY – Baseball is at the heart of the audio book "Heat" b Mike Lupica, narrated by Paolo Andino. Young Michael Arroyo is a gifted Little League pitcher growing up in the shadow of Yankee Stadium. Andino gives smart Bronx dialogue and excellent Hispanic accents. He delivers vivid baseball scenes and young teen issues in a great listen.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.