Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue May 1, 2007
Audiobook Review - "Heat" by Mike Lupica
By Bob Grundfest
Murray, KY – Baseball is at the heart of the audio book "Heat" b Mike Lupica, narrated by Paolo Andino. Young Michael Arroyo is a gifted Little League pitcher growing up in the shadow of Yankee Stadium. Andino gives smart Bronx dialogue and excellent Hispanic accents. He delivers vivid baseball scenes and young teen issues in a great listen.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.