Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue May 1, 2007
Audiobook Review - "Heat" by Mike Lupica
By Bob Grundfest
Murray, KY – Baseball is at the heart of the audio book "Heat" b Mike Lupica, narrated by Paolo Andino. Young Michael Arroyo is a gifted Little League pitcher growing up in the shadow of Yankee Stadium. Andino gives smart Bronx dialogue and excellent Hispanic accents. He delivers vivid baseball scenes and young teen issues in a great listen.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear this week's audio book review.