Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Mon February 19, 2007
Audio Book Review - "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson
By Bob Grunfest
Murray, KY – Using a vast body of documentary materials, noted scholar and editor Clayborne Carson creates a book that remarkably approximates a self-portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. Delving into all aspects of this man's life, the work covers his boyhood, his education as a minister, and his emergence as a leader in the Civil Rights movement.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bob Grunfest's audio book review of "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson.