Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon February 19, 2007
Audio Book Review - "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson
By Bob Grunfest
Murray, KY – Using a vast body of documentary materials, noted scholar and editor Clayborne Carson creates a book that remarkably approximates a self-portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. Delving into all aspects of this man's life, the work covers his boyhood, his education as a minister, and his emergence as a leader in the Civil Rights movement.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bob Grunfest's audio book review of "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson.