Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon February 19, 2007
Audio Book Review - "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson
By Bob Grunfest
Murray, KY – Using a vast body of documentary materials, noted scholar and editor Clayborne Carson creates a book that remarkably approximates a self-portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. Delving into all aspects of this man's life, the work covers his boyhood, his education as a minister, and his emergence as a leader in the Civil Rights movement.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bob Grunfest's audio book review of "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson.