Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon February 19, 2007
Audio Book Review - "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson
By Bob Grunfest
Murray, KY – Using a vast body of documentary materials, noted scholar and editor Clayborne Carson creates a book that remarkably approximates a self-portrait of Martin Luther King, Jr. Delving into all aspects of this man's life, the work covers his boyhood, his education as a minister, and his emergence as a leader in the Civil Rights movement.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bob Grunfest's audio book review of "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr." by Clayborne Carson.