Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon February 5, 2007
Audio Book Review - "13 Moons" by Charles Frazier
By Randy O'Brien
Murray,KY – Charles Frazier's combination of poetic prose and cracker-barrel plainness is tailor made for Will Patton's familiar, folksy voice. Patton plunges listeners into the life of frontiersman Will Cooper, the aged, cantankerous narrator, contrasting with his tender handling of Will's true love, Claire, a girl he won in a card game when they were both 12.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Randy O'Brien's audio book review of "13 Moons" by Charles Frazier.