Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue September 1, 2009
Attempted Euthanizing Wife's Court Appearance Delayed
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A pre-trial conference for the woman accused of disconnecting her husband from a life-support system last May has been delayed. McCracken Circuit Court officials await a mental evaluation of Debbie Debaun before the court process continues. She allegedly unplugged a tube connecting her husband to a life support machine at Western Baptist Hospital. A nurse reattached it. Debaun remains in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Her pre-trial conference has been rescheduled for October 28.