Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue September 1, 2009
Attempted Euthanizing Wife's Court Appearance Delayed
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A pre-trial conference for the woman accused of disconnecting her husband from a life-support system last May has been delayed. McCracken Circuit Court officials await a mental evaluation of Debbie Debaun before the court process continues. She allegedly unplugged a tube connecting her husband to a life support machine at Western Baptist Hospital. A nurse reattached it. Debaun remains in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Her pre-trial conference has been rescheduled for October 28.