Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Mon June 29, 2009
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – The Asian carp is an invasive species of fish plaguing the rivers of Western Kentucky, from the Mississippi to the Ohio, into the Tennessee and Cumberland, which connect to our lakes region. With their monstrous appetites, they're multiplying in terrifying proportions and crowding out the native fish population. Jacque Day has more on this mounting problem in our region's waterways.
Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife