Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon June 29, 2009
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – The Asian carp is an invasive species of fish plaguing the rivers of Western Kentucky, from the Mississippi to the Ohio, into the Tennessee and Cumberland, which connect to our lakes region. With their monstrous appetites, they're multiplying in terrifying proportions and crowding out the native fish population. Jacque Day has more on this mounting problem in our region's waterways.
Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife