Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Food & Recipes
Mon June 24, 2013
Artisan Kitchens' Summer Recipes Sound Good
In our first installment of Summer Recipes Sound Good, David Jones of Artisan Kitchen cooks up some refreshing entrees, including a fresh Mediterranean chopped salad with cucumber and feta, a mango salsa with jalapeno, Italian bread salad and more. He talks about a cooking class opportunity at Artisan Kitchen and how to pick the perfect watermelon. Artisan Kitchen is located at 1704 Broadway in Paducah.