Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Food & Recipes
Mon June 24, 2013
Artisan Kitchens' Summer Recipes Sound Good
In our first installment of Summer Recipes Sound Good, David Jones of Artisan Kitchen cooks up some refreshing entrees, including a fresh Mediterranean chopped salad with cucumber and feta, a mango salsa with jalapeno, Italian bread salad and more. He talks about a cooking class opportunity at Artisan Kitchen and how to pick the perfect watermelon. Artisan Kitchen is located at 1704 Broadway in Paducah.