Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu October 2, 2008
Art Pallone on MSU's particle accelerator
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Wednesday, scientists in Europe successfully tested the world's largest particle accelerator. Angela Hatton interviews Murray State University Assistant Professor of Physics Art Pallone about this and MSU's very own particle accelerator.