Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri February 12, 2010
Arson Ruled Out in Church Fire
By Angela Hatton
Clinton, KY – Investigators have ruled out arson as the cause of a fire that destroyed a western Kentucky church. The Baltimore Missionary Baptist Church, located about 10 miles southwest of Mayfield, burned to the ground February 5. Kentucky Chief Deputy Fire Marshall Alan Gregory tells The Paducah Sun the building had been reduced to ashes before the fire was noticed in the early morning.