Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed January 14, 2009
Arrests Made in Almo Shooting
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police officers arrested two individuals in connection with the October murder of a Calloway County man. Jacqueline Phillips of Dexter faces multiple charges, including Facilitation to Commit Murder and Murray resident Brock Ramey is charged with murder. The charges stem from the October shooting death of 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior in his Almo home. His son, Eddie Eldridge and Melissa Price were also shot, but survived the attack.