Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 14, 2009
Arrests Made in Almo Shooting
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Kentucky State Police officers arrested two individuals in connection with the October murder of a Calloway County man. Jacqueline Phillips of Dexter faces multiple charges, including Facilitation to Commit Murder and Murray resident Brock Ramey is charged with murder. The charges stem from the October shooting death of 60-year-old James Eldridge Senior in his Almo home. His son, Eddie Eldridge and Melissa Price were also shot, but survived the attack.