Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Thu June 28, 2012
Area Cooling Station Locations
Cooling stations are open today in Hopkins County, Kentucky and Henry County, Tennessee as temperatures reach record highs.
The Madisonville Salvation Army and Earlington Baptist Church, along with city halls in Earlington, Dawson Springs, Mortons Gap, and Nortonville will be open during normal business hours. In Henry County, Paris’ Conger Senior Center and Central Community Gym are available for senior citizens from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.