Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed August 29, 2012
Another Perspective on Paducah's Renaissance Area Master Plan
Earlier this month, we spoke with Bruce Brockenborough and Steve Doolittle of the Paducah Riverfront Development Authority about a proposal to enhance the city’s downtown, lower town, and riverfront. It’s called the Renaissance Area Master Plan, or RAMP, and while it has its supporters, it’s also drawn criticism. Among those who’ve expressed reservations is retired journalist, and Paducah resident Bob Hopper.
Even though Mr. Hopper is a member of the Paducah Renaissance Alliance Board of Advisors, he speaks with Todd Hatton about his personal perspectives on those reservations as well as some possible solutions.