Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed August 29, 2012
Another Perspective on Paducah's Renaissance Area Master Plan
Earlier this month, we spoke with Bruce Brockenborough and Steve Doolittle of the Paducah Riverfront Development Authority about a proposal to enhance the city’s downtown, lower town, and riverfront. It’s called the Renaissance Area Master Plan, or RAMP, and while it has its supporters, it’s also drawn criticism. Among those who’ve expressed reservations is retired journalist, and Paducah resident Bob Hopper.
Even though Mr. Hopper is a member of the Paducah Renaissance Alliance Board of Advisors, he speaks with Todd Hatton about his personal perspectives on those reservations as well as some possible solutions.