Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue May 1, 2012
Animals Rescued from Cape Girardeau Home
Officials in Cape Girardeau County removed approximately 25 animals from a residence near Millersville, Missouri. The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff’s Department searched the home of Paulette Tidwell after receiving a tip about unlicensed commercial breeding and substandard conditions; as well as a large sale of animals that happened last Saturday. The dogs, cats, equines, and birds were rescued and transported to St. Louis for placement in licensed Missouri shelters.