Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri November 6, 2009
Amish Man Cited Following Highway Accident
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – The Kentucky State Police has cited the Amish operator of a horse-drawn buggy after a collision with a motor vehicle on a highway in Graves County. The KSP says buggy operator Ananias Byler was cited for failing to display a slow-moving vehicle emblem. Police say 73-year-old Billy Britt struck the rear of the buggy, then crossed the road and struck a sign and a utility pole. Britt was injured and taken to Jackson Purchase Medical Center. Byler and his passenger were not injured. The accident remains under investigation.