Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Around the Nation
Wed November 27, 2013
Americans Asked To Chose National Thanksgiving Turkey
It seems like the White House was hosting a Thanksgiving Hunger Games. Americans were asked to decide which turkey tribute, Caramel or Popcorn, will be the National Thanksgiving Turkey.