Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Wed October 24, 2012
American Cancer Society Enrolling for Cancer Prevention Study in Paducah
Lourdes Hospital hosts enrollment for CPS-3 in mid-November. This study continues over a half century of research that has confirmed links between smoking and obesity and cancer. Eric Walker is Associate Director for Mission Support of the American Cancer Society. He joins us on Sounds Good to explain what’s involved in enrolling in this national cancer prevention study. Lourdes Hospital hosts a two day enrollment program in mid-November.
You can also register at cps3lourdeshospital.org.