Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 12, 2010
Amanda's bill clears the house
By Associated Press
Frankfort, KY – Amanda's Bill, passed without a single no vote today (Tuesday). Amanda's Bill was proposed after a former Kentucky lawmaker was charged with murder and violating a domestic violence order in the fatal shooting of his ex-girlfriend, Amanda Ross, outside her Lexington home.