Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon June 5, 2006
The Alto Wore Tweed
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – "The Alto Wore Tweed," "The Baritone Wore Chiffon," "The Tenor Wore Tapshoes" and the "Soprano Wore Falsettos" comprise the religious mystery series being created by Mark Schweizer, who also writes and publishes church anthems through St. James Music Press in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Schweizer about the series. "The Alto Wore Tweed" and his other works are available from St. James Music Press at sjmp.com.