Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon June 5, 2006
The Alto Wore Tweed
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – "The Alto Wore Tweed," "The Baritone Wore Chiffon," "The Tenor Wore Tapshoes" and the "Soprano Wore Falsettos" comprise the religious mystery series being created by Mark Schweizer, who also writes and publishes church anthems through St. James Music Press in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Schweizer about the series. "The Alto Wore Tweed" and his other works are available from St. James Music Press at sjmp.com.