Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon June 5, 2006
The Alto Wore Tweed
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – "The Alto Wore Tweed," "The Baritone Wore Chiffon," "The Tenor Wore Tapshoes" and the "Soprano Wore Falsettos" comprise the religious mystery series being created by Mark Schweizer, who also writes and publishes church anthems through St. James Music Press in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Schweizer about the series. "The Alto Wore Tweed" and his other works are available from St. James Music Press at sjmp.com.