Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon June 5, 2006
The Alto Wore Tweed
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – "The Alto Wore Tweed," "The Baritone Wore Chiffon," "The Tenor Wore Tapshoes" and the "Soprano Wore Falsettos" comprise the religious mystery series being created by Mark Schweizer, who also writes and publishes church anthems through St. James Music Press in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Schweizer about the series. "The Alto Wore Tweed" and his other works are available from St. James Music Press at sjmp.com.