Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue June 9, 2009
Almo Murder Trial Scheduled for January
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – A Murray man will go on trial in 2010 for the murder of Almo resident Jerry Eldridge. Circuit Court Clerk Linda Avery says Brock Riley Ramey's trial is scheduled trial for January 5. Police charged the Ramey with several crimes including murder and first-degree wanton endangerment. The charges stem from an October 21 shooting incident that left Eldridge dead and two others wounded. Denise Ramsey Phillips will also face trial as Ramey's alleged accomplice. Ramey is currently housed in the Calloway County Jail. Phillips is out on bond.