Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue June 9, 2009
Almo Murder Trial Scheduled for January
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – A Murray man will go on trial in 2010 for the murder of Almo resident Jerry Eldridge. Circuit Court Clerk Linda Avery says Brock Riley Ramey's trial is scheduled trial for January 5. Police charged the Ramey with several crimes including murder and first-degree wanton endangerment. The charges stem from an October 21 shooting incident that left Eldridge dead and two others wounded. Denise Ramsey Phillips will also face trial as Ramey's alleged accomplice. Ramey is currently housed in the Calloway County Jail. Phillips is out on bond.