Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue December 1, 2009
Allegro Announces Expansion
By Caleb Campbell
Paris, TN – Allegro Fine Foods Incorporated in Henry County plans to expand its business in the next two months. The new expansion includes building a 30,000 square foot plant next to the current manufacturing site. At least 30 new jobs are expected with the addition of a third production line that expands into new areas of business. Construction is scheduled to be completed in late April. Allegro will begin accepting new job applications March 1st. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports the Henry County company has been in business since 1978. It is one of the nation's leaders in the sales and manufacturing of marinades, barbecue sauces, cooking wines and vinegars.