Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue December 1, 2009
Allegro Announces Expansion
By Caleb Campbell
Paris, TN – Allegro Fine Foods Incorporated in Henry County plans to expand its business in the next two months. The new expansion includes building a 30,000 square foot plant next to the current manufacturing site. At least 30 new jobs are expected with the addition of a third production line that expands into new areas of business. Construction is scheduled to be completed in late April. Allegro will begin accepting new job applications March 1st. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports the Henry County company has been in business since 1978. It is one of the nation's leaders in the sales and manufacturing of marinades, barbecue sauces, cooking wines and vinegars.