Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 1, 2009
Allegro Announces Expansion
By Caleb Campbell
Paris, TN – Allegro Fine Foods Incorporated in Henry County plans to expand its business in the next two months. The new expansion includes building a 30,000 square foot plant next to the current manufacturing site. At least 30 new jobs are expected with the addition of a third production line that expands into new areas of business. Construction is scheduled to be completed in late April. Allegro will begin accepting new job applications March 1st. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports the Henry County company has been in business since 1978. It is one of the nation's leaders in the sales and manufacturing of marinades, barbecue sauces, cooking wines and vinegars.