Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 1, 2009
Alleged TN Rapist Appears in Court
Dresden, TN – The man suspected in a series of West Tennessee rapes made a brief appearance in court yesterday. Bruce Tuck of Gleason, Tennessee appeared in a Dresden courtroom where he reportedly signed court documents. He faces a range of charges stemming from a sexual assault in Martin. Prosecutor Tommy Thomas said he expects to present "other matters" to a Weakley County grand jury at the start of next year. Defense attorney Colin Johnson said he's concentrating only on the crime in which his client is charged. Police are investigating at least two other sexual assaults in Martin and two other cases in Shelby County.