Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 1, 2009
Alleged TN Rapist Appears in Court
Dresden, TN – The man suspected in a series of West Tennessee rapes made a brief appearance in court yesterday. Bruce Tuck of Gleason, Tennessee appeared in a Dresden courtroom where he reportedly signed court documents. He faces a range of charges stemming from a sexual assault in Martin. Prosecutor Tommy Thomas said he expects to present "other matters" to a Weakley County grand jury at the start of next year. Defense attorney Colin Johnson said he's concentrating only on the crime in which his client is charged. Police are investigating at least two other sexual assaults in Martin and two other cases in Shelby County.