Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu December 17, 2009
Alleged Nursing Home Rape
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – A Hopkinsville nursing home employee is on unpaid leave pending an investigation into an alleged rape. A 34-year-old Gainsville Manor resident claims the employee came into her room and raped and sodomized her. Gainsville Manor Administrator Ida Woodard tells the Kentucky New Era this is an isolated incident. She says the resident has made similar claims before. Hopkinsville police are investigating the incident.