Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri September 11, 2009
All about the Lake Barkley Jazz Festival
By Kate Lochte
Lake Barkley, KY – Kate Lochte profiles Saturday's (Sept. 12, 2009) Barkley Jazz Fest, a new event on the music scene in our region, which brings jazzcats from west Kentucky, southern Illinois, Nashville and Jackson, Tennessee to Lake Barkley State Resort Park of Cadiz.
Call Lake Barkley State Resort Park for more information about tomorrow's Barkley Jazz Fest and overnight accommodations. The number is 800-325-1708.
You can bring a picnic, and you might want to bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on. To get to Lake Barkley State Resort Park from I-24, take the Highway 68 exit west toward Cadiz and continue west past town.