Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri September 11, 2009
All about the Lake Barkley Jazz Festival
By Kate Lochte
Lake Barkley, KY – Kate Lochte profiles Saturday's (Sept. 12, 2009) Barkley Jazz Fest, a new event on the music scene in our region, which brings jazzcats from west Kentucky, southern Illinois, Nashville and Jackson, Tennessee to Lake Barkley State Resort Park of Cadiz.
Call Lake Barkley State Resort Park for more information about tomorrow's Barkley Jazz Fest and overnight accommodations. The number is 800-325-1708.
You can bring a picnic, and you might want to bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on. To get to Lake Barkley State Resort Park from I-24, take the Highway 68 exit west toward Cadiz and continue west past town.