Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri September 11, 2009
All about the Lake Barkley Jazz Festival
By Kate Lochte
Lake Barkley, KY – Kate Lochte profiles Saturday's (Sept. 12, 2009) Barkley Jazz Fest, a new event on the music scene in our region, which brings jazzcats from west Kentucky, southern Illinois, Nashville and Jackson, Tennessee to Lake Barkley State Resort Park of Cadiz.
Call Lake Barkley State Resort Park for more information about tomorrow's Barkley Jazz Fest and overnight accommodations. The number is 800-325-1708.
You can bring a picnic, and you might want to bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on. To get to Lake Barkley State Resort Park from I-24, take the Highway 68 exit west toward Cadiz and continue west past town.