Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 1, 2009
Alcohol ordinance Revised
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Trigg County alcohol ordinance has undergone slight revision. Following a first reading November 23, the fiscal court revised the ordinance to allow smoking in public places that serve alcohol. The fiscal court meets again December 7 for the second reading. Trigg County citizens voted to repeal prohibition by a narrow margin in September.