Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue December 1, 2009
Alcohol ordinance Revised
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Trigg County alcohol ordinance has undergone slight revision. Following a first reading November 23, the fiscal court revised the ordinance to allow smoking in public places that serve alcohol. The fiscal court meets again December 7 for the second reading. Trigg County citizens voted to repeal prohibition by a narrow margin in September.