Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri November 20, 2009
Alcohol Ordinance Reveal
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The public could get their first look at the Trigg County alcohol ordinance as early as today. County attorney H. B. Quinn says officials will post the ordinance online after Trigg Judge-Executive Stan Humphries reviews it. Quinn says the final draft will likely take effect January 1, 2010. The county is still working to find out whether individual precincts can hold individual alcohol votes to reinstate prohibition.